What you can expect to learn from the Beginners Photography Class
- How to get that sparkle in the eyes of your subjects
- How to know which camera settings to use in different situations
- How to take sharp pictures with a beautiful blur in the background
- How to improve your images exposure (not too bright, not too dark)
- How to get more engaged and genuine expressions
- How to shoot at any time of day in a variety of natural lighting situations
- How to take your camera off auto and begin shooting 100% in manual
- Lens types and how to know if you need a new one
PLUS! As an awesome bonus, you will also become part of a network of fabulous like-minded individuals where you will be able to continue to learn from each other, long after the class is over!
This class is for you if ...
- You are a parent who wants to take better pictures of your children
- You are a Blogger who would like to improve the quality of the photos in your posts
- You want better product pictures for your boutique, etsy shop or business
- You are an aspiring professional photographer
The Beginners Photography Class is an informative top-value learning experience. I am positive you will walk away feeling inspired and confident in your new found photography skills. If you are unsatisfied at any time during the class, we have a 100% money back guarantee.
"I love how hands on the in-person class was and having online course access is great because it lets me go back and forth and review each concept as many times as I need, long after the class is over."
- Instant access to the class so you can take your time and watch the videos as many times as you need to fully understand each concept
- Downloadable homework and resources like cheat sheets, tips and tricks, and more, to reinforce what you’ve learned
Ready to start taking better pictures?
Join us for the Beginners Photography Class!