Today might be April Fools' Day, but this is no joke! There are only 4 seats left to the next LIVE Beginners Photography Class in Lexington, KY on April 12th! If you are frustrated with trying to learn how to use your camera, this class is for you. You are smarter than that fancy camera, and it's time to show it who is boss! We all know that using the camera is only half the battle, but this class will also teach you how to engage your children and achieve natural and genuine smiles too!
As a self taught photographer, I poured countless hours into learning how to take better photos. There is so much information out there to navigate through and I wanted to create a class that organized and condensed everything you need to know to start taking better pictures ... without all the stuff you don't! Click here for more information about the class.
"My reason for taking Kristin's class was so I could take better pictures of my kids, especially birthdays. Look at the difference....just in learning how to correctly position him in the light made a huge difference!"
What is included?
- Five hours of interactive teaching and learning
- Hands on shooting with models (new!)
- A yummy lunch and drinks during the class
- A class workbook
- Swag bag filled with goodies
- Full access to ask me anything
- Lifetime access to a private Facebook Group where you can continue to grow with a community of fellow photographers
- Confidence and tools to take your photography to the next level
What you can expect to learn from the Beginners Photography Class
- How to get that sparkle in the eyes of your subjects
- How to know which camera settings to use in different situations
- How to take sharp pictures with a beautiful blur in the background
- How to improve your images exposure (not too bright, not too dark)
- How to get more engaged and genuine expressions
- How to shoot at any time of day in a variety of natural lighting situations
- How to take your camera off auto and begin shooting 100% in manual
- Lens types and how to know if you need a new one
PLUS! As an awesome bonus, you will also become part of a network of fabulous like-minded individuals where you will be able to continue to learn from each other, long after the class is over!
The in-person Beginners Photography Class will take place Saturday, April 12th 2014 in Lexington, KY. The class will run from 10am to 3pm at Greenbrier Country Club.
You can reserve your spot to the in-person Beginners Photography Class for $250. We also have a new bundle option to get both the in-person and online class for an additional $85! That is 63% off the the price of online class access (regularly $229)!
- Instant access to the class so you can take your time and watch the videos as many times as you need to fully understand each concept
- Downloadable homework and resources like cheat sheets, tips and tricks, and more, to reinforce what you’ve learned
- Lifetime access. This means you will also get access to an new content or videos added in the future!
- Crazy low price! Save 63% off the the price of online class access!
Ready to join the fun?
Choose your favorite class option below, fill out the registration form and complete payment online. You will receive a confirmation email from the BPC Team to let you know that you are all set to go! We look forward to meeting you!
The not so fine print: Please note the registration fee is non-refundable. However, if you are unable to attend the class, you may give away or sell your seat.
Not local? No problem, check out our online classes at www.beginnersphotographyclass.com
Will there be other live classes? Yes! I typically teach 3 in-person classes throughout the year as my shooting schedule allows. By joining our email list, you will be sure to hear about local class dates as soon as they are announced.